Arthur's Jewelers specializes in unique jewelry designs. We can custom design any wedding band to match your engagement ring. We work in silver, gold, palladium and platinum. We can also use our customer's metals, gems & diamonds.
Our custom designed jewelry is created using modern technology with old world techniques: CAD/CAM, Laser Welding, Induction Casting, Computerized engraving and hand engraving with hand-set gemstones/diamonds and hand-polished to create pieces of wearable art.
The process is easy at Arthur's Jewelers:
- Have an idea of what type of jewelry you would like to create.
- Set-up an appointment and sit down with our Designer, Luke to give him your ideas of what you want.
- He will create a CAD rendering of the item. (takes about 1 week)
- Now you can see the rendering and approve the jewelry item.
- The wax will be created of the jewelry piece (takes about 1 week)
- The wax and rendering is given to the Jeweler to begin the casting. (takes about 4-6 weeks)
- Once the casting is completed then it goes to the Stone Setter.
- After the stone setter it goes to the Polisher.
- After the polisher it goes to Quality Control and is compete.
- Your piece of jewelry is now ready for pick-up.
- All of our custom designing is done at Arthur's Jewelers and the jewelry never leaves our building.
|Blue Topaz Bracelet|
|Halo Engagement Ring|
|Blue Topaz Ring|
|Matching Wedding Bands|